The growing demand in the oil and gas sector and increasing exploration of shale gas in the world are driving the market for Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings.
Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings Market Size – USD 985.2 Million in 2020, Growth - CAGR of 3.80%, Trends –Growing demand from the automotive sector.
The global Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings Market is forecast to reach USD 1,334.5 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings are generally referred to as intumescent paint, which are used in buildings as a passive fire resistance measure. They are applied to structural members as an aesthetically pleasing fireproofing product. Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings expand when exposed significantly to high temperatures, such as, those products that come in contact with fire.
Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings, when applied by a spray, provides a thick and spongy surface that requires a finish covering to hide and protect the steel. They offer the same level of coating that looks like a thin layer of paint.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1986
Top Companies: Akzonobel, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Promat International, Teknos Group, BASF SE, Contego International, Inc., GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Bollom Fire Protection, Arabian Vermiculite Industries, and SKK Pte Ltd., among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Water-based technology type held a market share of 46.2% in the year 2018. Water-based Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings contain no hydrocarbon solvents, no possibility of solvent built up in confined spaces, and no requirement for special flammable storage areas.
- Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings are also used on wood. It is forecasted to hold a market share of 33.8% in the year 2026. For the protection of wood, the concern is less about heat and more about its flammable nature. Wood can be coated with an intumescent coat if only a painted structure is acceptable or else the coating is not an acceptable choice.
- Cellulosic product application is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of decorative furniture and interior designing in the buildings will propel the market demand. These coatings help prevent the spread of fire in the premises by providing time for residents to escape.
- Automotive sector held a market share of 11.3% in the year 2018. Growth in consumer income and rise in youth population are boosting the market demand. These products provide extreme heat and high protection from chemical corrosion which makes it apt for automotive construction. Rising demand for electric vehicles is expected to lower emissions and fuel market growth.
- North America is forecasted to hold a market share of 19.9% in the year 2026. Rising government initiatives for the exploration of natural gas along with private sector investments are expected to impact the demand of the market positively. Development of Shale gas in the U.S. is expected to propel the demand for Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1986
The global Solvent-Based Intumescent Coatings market is segmented into:
Technology Type Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
Substrate Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Structural Steel Cast Iron
Application Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-Use Industry Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Building and Construction
- Oil and Gas
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1986
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Offshore Mooring Systems Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/offshore-mooring-systems-market
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-wastewater-treatment-market
Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nonwoven-disposable-gloves-market
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-market
Peracetic Acid Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peracetic-acid-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports