Increasing glycomics research, rising investment in drug discovery and development, and growing opportunities in biopharmaceutical sector are key factors driving market growth
The global glycomics/glycobiology market size is expected to reach USD 2.88 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 14.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Advancements in glycomics research, growing RD investment by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and rapid development of novel drugs and therapeutics are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Rising funding, grants, and financial support by governments to expand scope of glycomics research in academic and research institutes is also a key factor expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. Growing need for novel and efficient therapeutics and drugs to cater to unmet medical demand across the globe has been boosting demand for advanced glycomics and glycobiology tools, and this is expected to further fuel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Glycomics is a subset of glycobiology and is a comprehensive and systematic study of glycomes and glycan structures in any cells or organisms. Glycomics has vast array of applications in diagnostics, cancer research and therapeutics, drug discovery and development, and immunology, among others. Glycans play a pivotal role in innate immunity, cellular signaling pathways, in stability and folding of proteins, and modulation of cell functions. Extensive research in bacterial glycomics has led to the development novel drugs and glycoconjugate vaccines and this is expected to continue going ahead and drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Bruker Corporation, New England Biolabs, Danaher, Shimadzu Corporation, Takara Bio, Inc., Asparia Glycomics S.L, and ProZyme.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3986
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Glycomics/Glycobiology market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3986
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Glycomics/Glycobiology Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Glycosidases Neuramidases
- Glycosyltransferases Sialytransferases
- Mass Spectrometry Instruments
- Chromatography Instruments
- Glycan Releasing Kits
- Glycan Labelling Kits
- Glycan Purification Kits
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Drug Discovery Development
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Academic Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Enzymes segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share over the forecast period owing to rising application of enzymes in cancer research and diagnostics. Glycosidases among other enzymes is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of this segment owing to its increasing use in oncology research and therapeutic approaches for diseases caused by deficiencies.
- Drug discovery and development segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising RD activities in biopharmaceutical sector, growing demand for glycomics products in drug research, and increasing demand for precision medicine to treat chronic diseases.
- Academic and research institutes segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to increasing glycomics research in academic institutes, growing application of glycomics in biomedical research, and rising number of collaborations between research institutes and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- North America market revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period owing to increasing research activities in glycobiology, fast-paced drug research and development processes, and robust presence of key companies in the region.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3986
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market @ https://eave.org/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market
Antibody Production Market @ https://eaglemount.org/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antibody-production-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370