The global Medical Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market size is expected to reach USD 22507.6 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 38.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Technological advancement in healthcare sector is driving virtual reality in healthcare market revenue growth.
Rising adoption of Medical Virtual Reality in Healthcare sector is attributed to its several benefits, which include its ability to provide effective healthcare services and its capacity to train healthcare personnel. VR training enlightens aspiring doctors on details of several procedures and foundations. It offers a three-dimensional view of human body to medical students and enables them to access and practice on it during their on-job training period. For instance, in 2018, Johnson Johnson Institute initiated a global VR training program. Aim of this program was to educate medical personnel, such as doctors, nurses and aspiring doctors, on performing medical procedures. Additionally, VR technologies teach emergency care providers (ECPs) about cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) procedures without practically performing them on an individual, and these technologies help medical personnel gain insight regarding several infectious disease control methods.
Request Free Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1210
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In August 2021, VirtaMed AG, which is a Switzerland-based company, involved in medical training, collaborated with STAN Institute, a provider of technical and non-technical training to medical teams. VirtaMed’s high-fidelity simulators are the world’s most advanced simulators, which integrate virtual reality graphics along with anatomic models and adopted surgical tools for realistic assessment. This advanced technology would be installed in hospitals to train residents autonomously.
- Hardware segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2020 owing to increasing deployment of VR in various areas of healthcare sector. Use of VR technologies require several hardware devices, such as head-mounted displays, haptic gloves, and smart glasses. Smart glasses are a type of new generation smart devices that help doctors to come up with accurate diagnostic tests and medical procedures. Besides, smart glasses eliminate the requirement for manual data entry, as they enable clinicians to capture and record patient data automatically. Therefore, this process also saves time.
- Full immersive VR segment accounted for significant revenue share in 2020. Immersive VR is capable of creating deep understanding and empathy, which simplifies complex training in no time. Therefore, these factors are increasingly driving its deployment in the healthcare sector for training and treatment purposes.
- Surgery segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020. Virtual reality helps surgeons organize forthcoming operations. VR offers a three-dimensional view of patient’s physiology and anatomy and therefore helps surgeons in the operating room.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising investment toward adoption of several advanced technologies, such as immersive technology, in healthcare sector is driving market growth in the region. Increasing deployment of clinical trials, improvements in surgery and diagnostic procedures and rising research and development (RD) activities are boosting market growth in several regions, such as Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market
The globla Virtual Reality in Healthcare market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Virtual Reality in Healthcare market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Samsung Group, Microsoft Corporation, Alphabet Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Meta Platforms, Inc., Apple, Inc., Nvidia Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., VirtaMed AG, and WorldViz Inc.
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Segmentation:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fitness Management
- Patient Care Management
- Pharmacy Management
- Medical Training Education
End-Use (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Clinics Surgical Centers
- Research Organizations Pharma Companies
- Government Defense Institutions
- Research Diagnostics Laboratories
Key Regions Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1210
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1] Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/thiamine-mononitrate-vitamin-b1-market
Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/therapeutic-obstructive-sleep-apnea-devices-market
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pyridoxine-hydrochloride-market
Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-robotics-and-navigation-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370