According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Urinalysis Urine Test Market was valued at USD 3.40 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 6.34 billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 7.1%. Urinalysis Urine Test can provide doctors and physicians with valuable information about patient’s health status, including indications of renal, urological and liver disease, diabetes mellitus, urinary tract infection (UTI) and general hydration. Urinalysis Urine Test can be used to screen for substances that would not usually be expected to be present in urine, for example, glucose, leucocytes, nitrite and blood. If these substances are present, further analysis of urine and/or blood may be required. Although Urinalysis Urine Test is an effective screening tool, it should not be used in isolation to guide treatment because false positives, for example, nitrites, and false negatives, for example, glucose, can occur if the sample is contaminated or left to stand for too long. Urinalysis Urine Test is an effective screening tool that can be used to detect systemic diseases and infections. There are a variety of methods of collecting urine specimens and it is essential to ensure that contamination is limited to reduce the potential for inaccurate results. Reagent strips are a quick and easy method for testing urine and can provide valuable information about a patient’s condition.
Get a sample copy of the global Urinalysis Urine Test market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2229
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Fully automated urine strip readers and automated urine sediment analyzers which includes UriSed mini and UriSed 2 from 77 Elektronika Kft represent the technologically advanced instruments available in the market
- The large number target population and the observed high, unmet clinical needs in under-developed regions provide the market with a large pool of opportunities for potential growth
- In 2019, DIRUI Industrial Co. Ltd. launched the FUS 1000 Automated Urine Analyzer.
- Automated and semi-automated biochemical urine analyzers, urine sediment analyzers, and microscopic urine analyzers are the widely used instruments in the Urinalysis Urine Test market
- The rising prevalence of target diseases including diabetes, kidney diseases, and Urinary Tract Infections and the introduction of technologically advanced, rapid, non-invasive, and user-friendly tools for Urinalysis Urine Test are expected to drive growth of this market
- North America is dominating the market, with the highest market share of 30.7% in 2019. The U.S. contributed the largest revenue share to the North American as well as global Urinalysis Urine Test market
- The Sediment Urinalysis Urine Test segment is expected to show significant CAGR during the forecast period
Top Players in the Global Urinalysis Urine Test Market:
Hoffmann-LA Roche AG, Danaher Corporation, Siemens AG, Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited, Acon Laboratories, Inc., Arkray, Inc. and United Medical Electronic Group Co., Ltd.
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Kidney Disease
- Pregnancy and Fertility
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Academic Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, Spain, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Urinalysis Urine Test market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Urinalysis Urine Test market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Urinalysis Urine Test market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Request a customized copy of the Urinalysis Urine Test market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2229
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Sepsis Diagnostics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sepsis-diagnostics-market
Sterile Filtration Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sterile-filtration-market
Spine Biologics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spine-biologics-market
Veterinary Imaging Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/veterinary-imaging-market