An increase in the application of cellulosic materials in the paper pulp manufacturing sectors coupled with rising environmental concerns are among the factors driving the demand for the Cellulose Nanofibrils (CNFs): market
Cellulose Nanofibrils (CNFs): Market Size – USD 247.2 Million in 2019, Growth - CAGR of 20.4%, Trends – High demand from developing nations.
The global Cellulose Nanofibrils (CNFs): Market is forecast to reach USD 1.08 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is seeing an expanded interest from the composites sector owing to its critical characteristics, including biodegradability, non-toxicity, and sustainability, along with thixotropic Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs): properties. However, volatile prices of raw materials arising necessity for exploring and adopting other content as a substitute to reduce the overall cost of the operation will be hampering the demand for the market.
Cosmetics would have substantial potential for Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs): across the forecast period. It is used as a synthetic covering agent for fingers, eyes, eyebrows, or eyelashes in cosmetics. The product also provides antioxidant properties and is now used in products for sun care. It is also used for wound dressings in the surgical profession and regenerative medicine. Other uses include pharmaceuticals, tobacco filter additives, computer components, electronic displays, condensers, lithium battery films, lightweight body armor, loudspeaker membranes, and ballistic glass. However, low awareness about product use and high prices may, in the coming years, somehow hamper the demand.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3207
Top Companies: Asahi Kasei Corporation, Sappi Ltd., Fpinnovations, Kruger Inc., CelluForce Inc., Nippon Paper Group Inc., Stora Enso, Borregard ASA, CelluComp Ltd., Oji Paper, and American Process Inc., among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Based on product, Nano Fibrillated Cellulose generated a revenue of USD 146.4 Million in 2019 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 20.5% in the forecast period as it exhibits minimal oxygen permeability, making it suitable for various applications, such as paints coatings, food packaging, paper processing, etc.
- Based on distribution channels, the Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs): market generates a revenue of around 76.2% through offline mode in 2019 of the overall business.
- The composites sector is the major contributor to the market and is forecasted to reach USD 398.0 Million by 2027. The composite industry of the North America region is the major shareholder of the Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs): market, holding around 37.0% of the market in the year 2027, owing to the wide variety of applications from the automotive industry for the growing demand of composites for lightweight vehicles.
- North America dominated the market for Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs):. The consistent focus of the region on cost-effective and innovative procedures adopted in the area is driving the market. The North America region held approximately 37.0% of the Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs): market, followed by Europe, which held around 32.0% market in the year 2019.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3207
The global Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs): market is segmented into:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Nano Fibrillated Cellulose
- Nanocrystalline Cellulose
- Bacterial Cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs):
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Paper Processing
- Food Beverage
- Paint Coating
- Oil Gas
- Personal Care
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3207
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Industrial Adhesives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-adhesives-market
Marine Lubricants Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/marine-lubricants-market
Monoethylene Glycol Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/monoethylene-glycol-market
Hybrid Fabric Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-fabric-market
Hybrid Composites Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-composites-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports