The growing demand for the product from various end-use industries is driving the market demand.
Kaolinite Nanoclays Market Size – USD 2,657.38 Million in 2021, Growth - CAGR of 12.43%, Trends – High demand from developing nations.
The global Kaolinite Nanoclays Market is forecasted to reach USD 6,010.74 Million by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Kaolinite Nanoclays are a group of nanofillers and is extensively used in the production of polymer nanocomposites. The product is widely used in industries like automotive, aviation, biomaterials, toiletries, pigments, paints, dyes, and medical.
Kaolinite Nanoclays are nanoparticles that are chemically synthesized or occur naturally as inorganic minerals. These are used as adhesives for polymers as they enhance their barrier, thermal, and mechanical properties. The growing demand from the packaging, as well as coating industries, is expected to lead to a surge in demand for Kaolinite Nanoclays as these provide high performance and hygienic properties.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3638
Top Companies: Southern Clay Products Inc., FCC China, Nanocor Corporation, Techmer, Kowa Company Ltd., Elementis Specialties, Unicoop, Sun Chemical, Kunimine Industries, and Ube Industries, and Mineral Technologies Inc., among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Vermiculite is a type of Nanoclay. It has the property of being porous and can easily absorb water. It can hold up to 3 to 4 times its weight in water. Hence, it is known to be an effective growing medium. It finds applications in making compost with peat or coir, as it creates an ideal situation for plant growth,
- The Offline segment is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% in the forecast period. This is primarily due to consumers wanting to physically examine the product before purchasing to make sure it fits their requirements.
- In the end-user segment, the flame retardants segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period. The product is used as it is environment friendly and does not lead to the formation of toxic volatiles and by-products, as is the case with other alternatives.
- The Middle East and Africa are forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% in the forecast period. This is due to the presence of countries like South Africa, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia, where industries, such as automotive, aviation, and packaging, are witnessing growth, thus increasing the demand for Kaolinite Nanoclays.
- and Germany are among the largest consumers of Kaolinite Nanoclays, primarily due to the presence of many end-use industries in the region. Increasing awareness regarding curtailing carbon emissions in the region is also driving the market demand for Kaolinite Nanoclays.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3638
The global Kaolinite Nanoclays Market is segmented into:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Offline Stores
- Online Stores
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Flame Retardants
- Paints and Coatings
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3638
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Neodymium Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/neodymium-market
Impregnating Resins Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/impregnating-resins-market
Nucleotide Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nucleotide-market
Plastic Fasteners Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plastic-fasteners-market
Liquid Filtration Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/liquid-filtration-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports