Rising demand for paper and ceramic products is a key factor driving market revenue growth
Kaolinite Market Size – USD 4,52 Billion in 2021, Growth – at a CAGR of 4.6%, Trends – Rapid urbanization in developing countries
The global Kaolinite Market size is expected to reach USD 6.78 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increase in demand for high-quality ceramics is a key factor expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Kaolinite, commonly known as china clay, is a soft white clay used in the production of porcelain, paper, rubber, and paints. Growth of the paper industry, where it is used as a coating and filling agent, can be associated with the increased demand for this product. Kaolinite is combined with adhesives in the coating of paper to provide it opacity, color, and printability. This substance is also used in the ceramic sector, where it is used to make porcelain and refractory materials. The absence of alkalies and iron in china clay contributes to its high utilization in ceramic applications. Additionally, this material is used as a filler in the rubber industry to improve mechanical strength and abrasion resistance. Organic polymers, ink components, and cosmetics are just a few of the additional uses for china clay.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1278
Top Companies: Imerys S.A., BASF SE, EICL Limited, KaMin LLC, Minotaur Exploration Limited, I-Minerals, Inc., LB MINERALS, Ltd., 20 Microns Ltd., SCR-Sibelco NV, and Active Minerals International, LLC.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Water-washed segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. The low impurity levels and increased brightness of Kaolinite produced by this process are responsible for the segment's growth. The water-washed process is widely utilized in the manufacturing of hydrous Kaolinite because it helps to retain approx 12%-14 % of the water in the clay. Water-washed is the most common technique for converting raw Kaolinite into finished Kaolinite products.
- Paper segment accounted for largest revenue share in global Kaolinite market in 2021. Kaolinite enhances the appearance of paper, which is glossy, brilliant, fluid, and opaque. Kaolinite improves various other paper qualities such as tincture absorption and pigment holdouts, a low inclination to lint and roughness, thereby improving paper printability.
- Market in the Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share in global Kaolinite market during the forecast period. The market is growing as a result of industrial development and improving economic conditions in the region. China is a major Kaolinite consumer in the region. Presence of Kaolinite reserves in the region is one of the primary reasons driving Kaolinite market revenue growth. Moreover, presence of major companies in the region meets the growing demand for Kaolinite from a variety of end-use industries, thus contributing to market revenue growth.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1278
The global Kaolinite Market is segmented into:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Paper Coating and Filling
- Feedstock Treatment
- Medicines and Cosmetics
- Paints and Coatings
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Surface-Modified Unprocessed
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Paper Industry
- Ceramic Industry
- Agricultural Industry
- Paints Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1278
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Neodymium Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/neodymium-market
Impregnating Resins Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/impregnating-resins-market
Nucleotide Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nucleotide-market
Plastic Fasteners Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plastic-fasteners-market
Liquid Filtration Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/liquid-filtration-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports