The Polyurethane Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 445.8 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Polyurethane Coatings Market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market are the increasing demand from user types, such as OEMs and MROs for various military aircraft, such as rotary-wing and fixed-wing, which tends to stimulate the market globally.
Notable developments have been accomplished in the security of both civil and military aircrafts which are based on the performance of coatings used in the corrosion stability of military and civilian aircraft. Research into aircraft paints, for instance, has developed in coatings with protecting treatments to different components. Latest methods of paint stripping and novel methods for the repair of pre-treatments and metal coatings are being produced, which will drive the reductions in the cost of corrosion maintenance and enhanced levels of protection.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1922
Top Companies: PPG Industries, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, The Sherwin-Williams Company, AkzoNobel N.V, Hentzen Coatings, Inc, Creative Coatings Co., Inc., Hentzen Coatings, Inc., Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Humiseal, Argosy International Inc., BryCoat Inc., KGaA, Mankiewicz Gebr. Co., Henkel AG Company, BASF SE
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- These coating materials protects the surface from excessive ultraviolet (UV) contact at higher altitudes and decreases fluctuation of corrosion and temperature. This coating is used in several parts of aircrafts such as wing frame, fuselage frame, and tail frame.
- The Polyurethane Coatings Market is estimated to reach USD 445.8 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
- The polyurethane (PU) accounts for the largest share of 52.8% of the market in 2018.
- The powder technology is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 4.7% during the forecast period.
- The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) end user accounts for a larger share of 57.3% of the market in 2018.
- The European market accounted for the market share of 22.2% of the market in 2018 and is expected to provide lucrative growth towards the global market, due to the presence of prominent automotive, and aerospace defense equipment manufacturers.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) has taken important initiatives since the past few years, to investigate the boundaries of using UV-cure coatings for aerospace applications.
key features of Polyurethane Coatings Market:
The Polyurethane Coatings market refers to the market for coatings used in military aircraft, spacecraft, and other aerospace applications. Here are some key features of this market:
- Durability: Polyurethane Coatings are designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures, high altitude, and exposure to chemicals and abrasives. These coatings provide long-lasting protection to aircraft and spacecraft, reducing maintenance costs and extending their lifespan.
- Corrosion resistance: Polyurethane Coatings are also designed to resist corrosion caused by exposure to saltwater, moisture, and other corrosive agents. Corrosion can weaken the structure of an aircraft or spacecraft, compromising its safety and performance. Coatings that can prevent or mitigate corrosion are critical in these applications.
- Stealth capabilities: Polyurethane Coatings can also be used to provide stealth capabilities, reducing the aircraft's radar signature and making it harder to detect by enemies. These coatings can absorb or deflect radar waves, making the aircraft less visible to radar systems.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1922
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The global Polyurethane Coatings market is segmented into:
Aircraft Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Rotary wing Aircraft
Resin Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Polyurethane (PU)
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO)
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Liquid-based Technology
- Powder-based Technology
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1922
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Industrial Adhesives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-adhesives-market
Marine Lubricants Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/marine-lubricants-market
Monoethylene Glycol Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/monoethylene-glycol-market
Hybrid Fabric Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-fabric-market
Hybrid Composites Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-composites-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports