According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management Market was valued at USD 513.1 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 695.6 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.1%. When conveying radiation dosages to the patients, the tumor's movement as a result of the breathing motion may outcome into various or unpredictable measure of portion to the objective volume and the ordinary tissues which are encompassing it. This makes it important to make a framework which can control or deal with the movement of the tumor at the hour of conduct. These Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management are procedures carried out to avoid balance the changes developed in the tumor due to the movements inside, while operating. This technique has significant importance in oncology, it can cure cancer either alone or in combination with other types of treatments. In the current scenario, more than 50% of the oncological treatments has radiotherapy as a significant part of the complete cancer treatment. However the consistent movements in the target volume, called as intrafraction, it becomes necessary to track the position of the target each time before initiating the regular treatment procedure.
This technique has a great deal of potential for clinical uses, including as treating lung cancer after it has spread to the brain or other organs, shrinking tumours prior to surgery as a primary treatment, removing any remaining tumour cells after surgery, and other uses. Although variables like the existence of fierce competition might lead to price reductions in order to deal with industry cost challenges, this may impede the development of motion management in radiotherapy. The requirement for customisation and compatibility with radiotherapy systems, which raises the cost of intrafraction Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management systems, was another aspect shown to be effective in impeding the growth of radiotherapy in motion management.
Request Free Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2174
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Radiation therapy center end user type segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Hospitals remains the chief revenue generating segment in global Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management market
- Radiotherapy is a lifesaving healing technique, either utilized alone or together with different kinds of malignancy treatment. As of now, it is prescribed as a component of medical procedure for over half of oncology patients, however across the Europe, approximately 25% of individuals who need radiotherapy don't get it. This becomes a missed opportunity and a life impacting phenomenon for cancer patients according to Yolande Lievens, the Chair of the Department of Radiation Oncology, Ghent University Hospital, and Past-President of ESTRO.
- This radiation treatment has also some side benefits other than removing the cancer cells from the body, it is found to be helpful in relieving few of the harmful symptoms in tumor cases such as bleeding.
- Although the medical and technological benefits of the therapy, the technology has not being utilized to its full potential due to less accessibility. Various oncology experts suggest that it should be made a central component of cancer care policies, budgets and plans, improvements should be made in the general awareness, knowledge about the safety and benefits of healing via radiation for making sure that it can provide complete aid in patient care.
- North America remains the key revenue generating geographical segment in Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management market. The geographical segment accounted for USD 207.2 million in 2018. Availability of research funds from public as well as private sources, availability of state-of-art technologies, presence of key market players in the region, favorable reimbursements for cancer associated diagnostics, rising focus on precision medicine, and rising awareness about motion management applications, are among the key factors driving the growth for Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management in this region
Competitive Outlook of the Global Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management Market
The globla Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Electro-Optics BV, Accuray Incorporated, Elekta AB, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Brainlab, CIVCO Radiotherapy, Klarity Medical Products, Qfix, Orfit Industries NV.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2174
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management Market Segmentation:
Technology Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management
- Intrafraction Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management
Product Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Slow CT
- Breath Hold CT Systems
- 4 DCT
- Breath-Hold Systems
- Active Breathing Control
- Patient Controlled
- Audiovisual Feedback
- Respiratory Gating Methods
- Abdominal compression system
- Forced shallow breathing
- Compression Plate
- Stereotactic body frame
- External or internal markers
- Real time delivery systems
- Gating assistance systems
End User Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Radiation Therapy Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2174
Thank you for reading our research report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and plans and out team will help you with the best suited report as per your requirement.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Spinal Machined Bone Allograft Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spinal-machined-bone-allograft-market
Surgical Blade Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-blade-market
Urine Collection Bags Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urine-collection-bags-market
Surgical Guidewire Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-guidewire-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370