The global Equipment Boom Market is forecast to reach USD 364.0 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Equipment Booms provide support for other equipment throughout the Operating Room (OR). It is designed to comfortably centralize all utility services and surgical support equipment for OR staff.
The factors driving the Equipment Booms market are the rising inclination towards the operating room integration and minimally invasive surgery. One of the latest trends in the Equipment Booms market is an increased number of ambulatory surgical centers, the growing requirement of the approvals by the regulatory bodies for the operating room equipment, and the increasing popularity of the hybrid operating rooms.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2431
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Custom booms led the market due to the flexibility the customers are provided by the manufacturers. The room can be designed according to the wishes and ease of the customer that increases the adoption rate of this type of services.
- Roof Mounted installation are preferred over the floor-mounted as these installations have less wires and cords and are less in the way of the medical staff. They are easy to operate with their flexibility.
- Mobile equipment led the market for Equipment Booms as these equipment can be easily moved around the room according to the ease of the staffs and doctors. They are forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- Hospitals are the prominent user of Equipment Booms. The emergence of significant number of hospitals across the globe and the rising investments by the governments to support the healthcare sector by building more hospitals are propelling the market for hospitals in the Equipment Boom market.
- The market for the Equipment Boom in Europe is forecasted to grow due to the continued technological advancements in operating room equipment, presence of large geriatric population, and an increasing number of surgical procedures due to the high prevalence of diabetes, obesity, and hypertension is expected to boost the market growth.
Key Players covered in this report are
Amico, Stryker Corporation, Skytron, Maquet Holdings, C V Medical, Steris Corporation, Trumpf Medical, Palakkad Surgical Industries Pvt. Ltd., Getinge AB, and Pratibha Medinox, among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2431
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Equipment Boom
- Utility Boom
- Anesthesia Boom
- Custom Boom
Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Floor Mounted
Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Free Standing
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Equipment Boom report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Equipment Boom industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Equipment Boom Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Equipment Boom manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2431
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Sperm Separation Method Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sperm-separation-method-market
Robotic Prosthetic Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/robotic-prosthetic-market
Western Blotting Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/western-blotting-market
Real-World Evidence Solutions Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/real-world-evidence-solutions-market
Vitamin D3 Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vitamin-d3-market
Urinary Catheters Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urinary-catheter-market
Vitamin D Testing Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vitamin-d-testing-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370