Diverse applications of Europe Iodine based products, elevated application of halogens in LCDs, and rising awareness about Europe Iodine deficiency in developing nations have resulted in boosting the Europe Iodine market.
Europe Iodine Market Size – USD 861.7 Million in 2018, Growth - CAGR of 4.2%, Trends –Elevated application of Europe Iodine in LCDs
The global Europe Iodine Market is forecast to reach USD 1,208.3 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is projected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period.
Reports and Data's Global Europe Iodine Market research report is an in-depth investigation that provides an industry-wide overview of existing and emerging growth patterns, end-user analysis, and other key data that has been tested and validated by industry experts and professionals. The report examines the market in terms of importance, share, size, demand and supply, patterns, competitive landscape, industrial chain analysis, and other important factors. The report also provides a detailed outlook for the industry's driving and restraining forces, as well as micro and macroeconomic factors that are expected to influence its development.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1873
Top Companies: ISE Chemicals Corporation, SQM, Iofina PLC, Cosayach Compañía De Salitre Y Yodo, Algorta Norte Sa, Nippoh Chemicals Co., Ltd., Godo Shigen Co., Ltd, Toho Earthtech Co., Ltd, Eskay Europe Iodine Pvt. Ltd., Calibre Chemical Pvt. Ltd.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Europe Iodine market held a market share of USD 861.7 Million in the year 2018. It is projected to witness a growth rate of 4.2% during the forecast period.
- In regards to form, the organic compounds segment generated the highest revenue of USD 482.5 Million in 2018, with the fastest growth rate of 4.4% during the forecast period. The high demand for this halogen in the organic compound form due to its diverse application in various end-user industries like- in the agrochemical industry and pet food sector contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In context to Source, the Caliche Ore segment yielded the highest revenue of USD 413.6 Million in 2018 with a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Factors like economic feasibility and effectiveness of extracting the halogen from caliche ore results in high preference of this source among the manufacturers, which contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In regards to Application, the X-Ray Contrast Media segment occupies the largest market share of 29.0% in 2018, with a growth rate of 4.5% during the forecast period. The market share held by the X-Ray Contrast Media segment is attributed to the expansion of healthcare sector, rising preference for technologically advanced equipment in the industry and use of contrast media in diagnostic techniques like CT scan, X-ray, among others.
- In regards to region, North America occupies the third-largest market share of0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. The market share held by North America is resultant of high awareness about Europe Iodine deficiency, well-established healthcare sector, and expanding pet food industry.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1873
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The global Europe Iodine market is segmented into:
Form Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Inorganic Salts and Complexes
- Organic Compounds
- Elemental Isotopes
Source Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Natural Brines
- Caliche Ore
Extraction process Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Carbon Absorption
- Ion Exchange
Application Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- X-Ray Contrast Media
- Catalysts in Polymer Processing
- Optical Polarizing Films
- Animal Feed
- Human Nutrition
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1873
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Industrial Adhesives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-adhesives-market
Marine Lubricants Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/marine-lubricants-market
Monoethylene Glycol Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/monoethylene-glycol-market
Hybrid Fabric Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-fabric-market
Hybrid Composites Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-composites-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports