The global Xerosis Market is expected to reach USD 10.99 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Xerosis treatment is used for dermatological complications related to the drying of the skin. It may be caused by a moisture deficiency in the skin, which may be due to aging or underlying ailments, including Diabetes.
Increasing prevalence of xerosis is driving the growth of the market. A significant environmental factor for the occurrence of xerosis are exposure to cold or hot weather with low levels of humidity. Xerosis often aggravates in the winter season, when numerous causes contribute to dryness of skin, such as low humidity, and low-temperature results in a reduced amount of water in the stratum corneum. During summer, continuous exposure to air conditioning may lead to similar effects. Besides, various drugs, as topical or diuretics and systemic retinoid, may temporarily result in dry skin.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2544
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By treatment, topical-moisturizers held a substantial market share in 2018. Topical moisturizers are beneficial in managing xerosis, with many studies demonstrating enhancement in skin condition as compared to the use of a moisturizer. Moisturizing products hydrate and moisturize the skin from active ingredients blended in the formulation.
- By symptoms, tightness is one of the significant indications of dry skin. Tightness occurs when there is an increase in the number of dead skin cells, imparting a layer on the skin’s surface that results in dryness, giving a feeling of tightness to the skin.
- By route of administration, the topical route of administration contributed to the largest market size in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 5.0% in the forecast period.
- By end-users, hospitals held the largest market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 4.0% in the forecast period. The factors, including the existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 5.4% in the forecast period, due to the improving healthcare infrastructure, rising investments in diagnostic imaging, and better reimbursement scenario.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Xerosis Treatment Market
The globla Xerosis Treatment market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Xerosis Treatment market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Avalon Organics, Galderma Laboratories, Unilever, Croda International PLC, Dow Corning Corp., Procter Gamble, Johnson Johnson, United-Guardian Inc., Pfizer Inc., and Hempz, among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2544
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Xerosis Treatment Market Segmentation:
Treatment Cause Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Symptoms Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Flaky Skin
Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Homecare settings
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Xerosis Treatment report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2544
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Sensor Patch Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sensor-patch-market
Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tele-intensive-care-unit-market
Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/respiratory-protective-equipment-rpe-market
Video Telemedicine Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/video-telemedicine-market
Sterility Testing Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sterility-testing-market
Wearable Patient Sensor Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wearable-patient-sensor-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370