According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Microencapsulation market was valued at USD 6.78 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 14.40 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 9.8%. Microencapsulation is a process in which active ingredients are coated with extremely small capsules. This technology has been used in the cosmetics industry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, and food industries, in flavors, acids, oils, vitamins, microorganisms, among others. The market is driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic target diseases, rising demand in the pharmaceutical industry, increased demand for supplementary products, and more efficient physiological action. Increasing chronic diseases such as cancer, hypertension, and other CVS diseases is expected to fuel market growth.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2295
Top Companies: BASF, Royal Frieslandcampina, Syngenta Crop Protection, Koninklijke DSM, Givaudan, International Flavors Fragrances, Symrise, Sensient Technologies, Lycored Corp., and Koehler Innovative Solutions
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- During 2019-2026, microencapsulation market is expected to register a CAGR of 11.2% in Asia Pacific; followed by North America and Europe, with 9.7% and 9.5% CAGR, respectively. High prevalence of chronic target diseases across the globe is the major factor driving the market during the forecast period across all regions.
- The physical methods segment dominates the market with highest market share in the year 2018. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period to reach USD 6.29 billion by 2026
- Based on application segment, the pharmaceutical healthcare is expected to account for the CAGR 10.2% of the global microencapsulation market, as increased demand of masking the odor and taste of the molecule used and to provide sustained release effect
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the CAGR 11.2% of the global microencapsulation market. Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness high growth due to high prevalence of target diseases, increased healthcare expenditure and high demand of fertilizers in agriculture application segment
- Based on coating material polymers dominate the total market share of microencapsulation, as the polymer provide even and better coating to the granules of core material and is chemically instable
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2295
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The global Microencapsulation market is segmented into:
Coating Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Gums resins
Method Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Chemical Methods
- Solvent Evaporation
- Interfacial Cross-Linking
- Interfacial Polycondensation
- In Situ Polymerization
- Matrix Polymerization
- Physical Methods
- Spray Drying
- Fluid-Bed/Pan Coating
- Centrifugal Extrusion
- Vibrating Nozzle
- Spinning Disk Microencapsulation
- Physicochemical method
- Ionotropic Gelation
- Polyelectrolyte Complexation
- Supercritical Fluid Technology
Core Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Vitamin –A Palmitate
- Activated Charcoal
- Liquid Crystal
- Potassium Chloride
- Viable Cells of Islet of Langer Hans
- Menthol/Methyl Salicylate Camphor Mixture
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Pharmaceutical Healthcare
- Renal Failure
- CVS Diseases
- Colon Disease
- Liver Disease
- Food Fragrances
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2295
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Industrial Adhesives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-adhesives-market
Marine Lubricants Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/marine-lubricants-market
Monoethylene Glycol Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/monoethylene-glycol-market
Hybrid Fabric Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-fabric-market
Hybrid Composites Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-composites-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports