The growing demand of the Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene in the manufacture of Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate and the increased application in heavy-duty laundry liquids will boost the market growth.
Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene Market Size – USD 8.82 Billion in 2019, Growth - CAGR of 4.67%, Trends – High demand in the food industry.
The global Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene market is forecast to reach USD 12.69 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene is primarily used as a raw material in the production of Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene sulfonate (LAS), which is a surfactant employed in detergents. It is among the most extensively used ingredient in liquid and powder detergents. The increasing demand for industrial cleaners and household application of cleaners will help the Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene market garner growth over the forecast period. The raw materials for LAB, which are kerosene and benzene, are supplied by significant petrochemical players such as ExxonMobil, Shell, and Sasol. Sasol and Chevron cut the supplier's cost by producing Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene. The growing value of personal care and hygiene in the Asia Pacific region will help the Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene market gain massive demand due to the high population in the region. The rising number of viral and bacterial diseases will help in growing the demand for Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene in the household cleaning sector.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3341
Top Companies: Cepsa, Deten Quimica S.A., Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Honeywell International Inc, Huntsman International LLC., Reliance Industries Limited, Jingtung Petrochemical Corp., SASOL, Qatar Petroleum, and JXTG Nippon Oil Energy Corporation, among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene enjoys high demand from the Heavy-duty laundry liquids industry, which results in the industry holding a significant share in the Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene market. The Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene is used in the detergents on account of cost/performance ratio and versatile nature. LAB is regarded among the safest anionic surfactants and poses no threat to human health and the environment.
- Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene is used in the manufacture of Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene sulfonate, which is extensively used in the detergents and cleaners and is a biodegradable material. LAS can be produced in the powder also and does not affect enzyme stability. However, LAS is a very prevalent water pollutant and is observed to have been found in the skin of fish fingerlings.
- The Asia Pacific has registered a significant share and will be the fastest-growing region. India and China, due to their high population, have large amounts of heavy-duty laundering activities; this is expected to propel the Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene market in the region. The growing personal care industry in China, Japan, and India will result in an extensive application of Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3341
The global Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene market is segmented into:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Wholesale linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate (LAS)
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Heavy-duty laundry liquid
- Laundry powder
- Light-duty dish-washing liquid
- Industrial cleaners
- Household cleaners
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3341
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Non-Phthalate Plasticizers Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-phthalate-plasticizers-market
Organic Pigments Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-pigments-market
Microbial Fuel Cell Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microbial-fuel-cell-market
Paraffin Wax Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paraffin-wax-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports