The global Viral Clearance Testing Market size is expected to reach USD 1,967.68 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 21.9%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors driving market revenue growth include growing global healthcare burden due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing private and public funding for biopharmaceutical RD, rising demand for biologics, and rapid rise in drug discovery and development processes. Technological advancements in nanofiltration and other viral removal methods are also expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Viral Clearance Testing entails removal of viral contamination from biological products with the application of customized membranes or chromatography. Viral contamination is a common complication of majority human- and animal-derived biopharmaceuticals. Viruses can be accidently introduced into the manufacturing processes of biological products and can originate from cell lines, cell culture media or from equipment. It is imperative to perform viral testing studies and integrate Viral Clearance Testing methods into manufacturing processes. Viral Clearance Testing studies are an important part of process validation and ensuring safety of drugs. Biopharmaceutical manufacturers have devised alternative methods to overcome viral contaminations caused by cell lines or culture media and this is expected to be a key factor driving market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/4001
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Viral removal segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing research and development activities in biopharmaceutical sector, rising adoption of this method in drug discovery, and development of efficient viral removal procedures.
- Vaccines segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing global demand for vaccines and therapeutics due to increasing healthcare burden as a result of rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases.
- CROs segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing investment by CROs for advanced drug discovery and development platforms and increasing outsourcing by pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies for drug discovery services.
- North America is expected to account for largest share in the global market in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to increasing developments in the biopharmaceutical industry, rising private and public funding for stem cell research, increasing demand and production of monoclonal antibodies, and presence of robust healthcare infrastructure in countries in the region.
Key Players covered in this report are
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., WuXi Biologics, Lonza Group, Merck KGaA, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Avance Biosciences Inc., BSL BIOSERVICE, Clean Cells, SGS S.A., Texcell, Inc., and Vironova Biosafety.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/4001
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Viral Removal
- Viral Inactivation
- Low pH
- Solvent Detergent Method
- Other Viral Inactivation Methods
- Viral Detection
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Recombinant Proteins
- Blood and Blood Products
- Other Applications
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Viral Clearance Testing report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Viral Clearance Testing industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Viral Clearance Testing Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Viral Clearance Testing manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4001
Thank you for reading our research report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and plans and out team will help you with the best suited report as per your requirement.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Compressor Nebulizer Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/compressor-nebulizer-market-analysis-development-opportunities-future-growth-and-business-prospects-by-forecast-to-2028/
Brachytherapy Afterloaders, Brachytherapy Seeds Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/brachytherapy-afterloaders-brachytherapy-seeds-market-size-share-growth-analysis-trend-and-forecast-research-report-by-2028/
Antibody Services Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/antibody-services-market-trends-revenue-key-players-growth-share-and-forecast-till-2028/
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/acute-exacerbation-of-crs-treatment-market-size-share-top-key-players-growth-trend-and-forecast-till-2028/
Dental Turbines Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/dental-turbines-market-analysis-statistics-revenue-demand-and-trend-analysis-research-report-by-2028/
Advanced Infusion Systems Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/advanced-infusion-systems-market-analysis-development-opportunities-future-growth-and-business-prospects-by-forecast-to-2028/
Medical Aesthetics Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370