Rising demand for aesthetics in packaging and increasing popularity of high-performance pigments are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Europe Plastic Pigment Market Size – USD 11.56 Billion in 2020, Growth – at a CAGR of 7.2%, Trends – Increasing research and development activities
The global Europe Plastic Pigment market size is expected to reach USD 20.14 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising demand for plastics pigments in major end-use industries such as automotive, construction, packaging, and consumer goods, among others. Increasing demand for plastic packaging in the packaging industry is expected to drive revenue growth of the market to a significant extent over the forecast period. Rising focus on aesthetics in the packaging industry is boosting applications of Europe Plastic Pigment in the packaging materials industry. Increasing need to enhance the visual appeal of packaged products is a key factor driving market growth.
The growth of the Europe Plastic Pigment market is driven by factors such as increasing demand for colored plastics in various applications, such as packaging, consumer goods, construction, and automotive. The growing popularity of sustainable and eco-friendly products, along with advancements in technology for producing high-quality Europe Plastic Pigment, are also contributing to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing use of Europe Plastic Pigment in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to drive the market's growth in the future.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1818
Top Companies: BASF SE, Clariant AG, DIC Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Ferro Corporation, Tronox Inc., Heubach GmbH, Sudarshan Chemical Industries, Chemours Company, and DCL Corporation.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- In August 2021, DCL Corporation announced the acquisition of Performance Pigments Plant of Sun Chemical in South Carolina. The acquisition includes the sales and production of the specialty pigments product portfolios along with other specialty products. Specialty pigments provide highest performance, especially high durability, high heat stability, and transparency for the most demanding applications, including industrial coatings, automotive coatings, and engineered plastics. Addition of high-performance pigment portfolio and a U.S. manufacturing base to the established platform of DCL Corporation is expected to strengthen the position of the company in the global market.
- Inorganic Europe Plastic Pigment segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global Europe Plastic Pigment market over the forecast period owing to its cost effectiveness. Inorganic pigments are manufactured from mineral compounds and are less expensive in comparison to organic pigments, which is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Direct sales channel segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. The profit margin is higher in the direct sales channel due to the non-involvement of distributors in the supply chain model, which is boosting growth of the direct sales channel segment.
- Packaging segment is expected to account for a considerably robust revenue share in the global Europe Plastic Pigment market owing to increasing demand for plastic packaging among various end-use industries.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1818
The global Europe Plastic Pigment market is segmented into:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
- Organic Europe Plastic Pigment
- Inorganic Europe Plastic Pigment
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
- Direct Sales Channel
- Distribution Channel
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons, 2018-2028)
- Consumer Goods
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1818
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Industrial Wax Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-wax-market
High-Performance Pigments Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/high-performance-pigments-market
Oil and Gas Drill Bit Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oil-and-gas-drill-bit-market
High Purity Aluminum Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/high-purity-aluminum-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports