Increasing demand for the Nylon Carpet Fiber selling through online sales channels, coupled with high investments in RD of the Europe Nylon Carpet Bulk Continuous Filament Market, are fueling the market growth.
Europe Nylon Carpet Bulk Continuous Filament Market Size – USD 12.57 Billion in 2019, Growth - CAGR of 4.6%, Trends – Increase in demand for Nylon Carpet Fiber in the manufacture of premium carpets for various end-use verticals.
The Global Europe Nylon Carpet Bulk Continuous Filament Market is forecaste to reach USD 18.16 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Nylon belongs to the family of aliphatic or semi-aromatic based synthetic polymers, known as polyamides. Nylon is a silk-textured, synthetic thermoplastic material which can be changed into the shape of fibers and films. Nylon Carpet Staple Fibers are synthetic fiber made of nylon, and the chemical composition, structures, and properties are modified during the manufacturing based on particular end-uses of carpets. Bulk continuous filament are large in length compared to staple fibers, and used to form an entire section of the carpet. The continuous growth of the carpets rugs for numerous end-use verticals is expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period primarily. Its application in carpet manufacturing and extensive usage in highly durable, strong, resilient, lightweight, and premium carpet processing are participating in the market growth broadly.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2904
Top Companies: DuPont de Nemours, Inc., BASF SE, Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nylstar SA, Evonik Industries AG, Ascend Performance Materials, Reliance Industries Limited, Zig Sheng Industrial Co., Ltd., and Universal Fibers, among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Nylon 6 or polycaprolactam is a semi-crystalline polyamides and has six backbone carbons in the repeat unit. Nylon 6 is formed by the process called ring-opening polymerization, unlike the other nylons which are manufactured by polymer condensation. Nylon 6 is highly elastic with high tensile strength, resistant to abrasion and chemicals like acids alkalis. Nylon generally comes in the white color formation; however, as per the final product requirement, it can be dyed in any other colors.
- Nylon fabrics that come in single threads but formed to be thick enough and can directly be woven into the smooth regular fabrics are known as monofilament. Whereas, nylon fabrics that are comparatively quite thin and delicate strands and needed to be twisted together to create threads and woven into fabrics, are known as multifilament.
- In June 2019, Universal Fibers, Inc., a major player in the Nylon Fibers production, updated the acquisition of twisting and heat-setting assets for its production Europe and Asian production facilities situated in Gorzow, Poland and Taicang, China. Both plants in the two different continents are fully integrated with all the procedures right from extrusion to finished yarns in multiple chemistries, including Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6, and serve carpet manufactures deal in residential, commercial and automotive end-uses.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for multifilament nylon fiber, having grown at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2904
The global Europe Nylon Carpet Bulk Continuous Filament market is segmented into:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Nylon 6
- Nylon 6,6
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Household Usage
- Commercial Hospitality
- Automotive Interior
- Hospital Educational
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2904
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Jojoba Oil Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/jojoba-oil-market
Offshore Mooring Systems Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/offshore-mooring-systems-market
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-wastewater-treatment-market
Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nonwoven-disposable-gloves-market
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports