According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Robotic Surgery Market was valued at USD 4.94 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 11.90 billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 10.3%. Robotic Surgery include surgery assisted by robots added with the systems to reduce human errors like trembling while doing operations. It is a technological advancement that has a concern to shift over to minimally invasive surgical procedures. Robotic Surgery has a tremendous potential to grow, as the physical presence of the surgeon is not necessary. In Robotic Surgery, the primary market driver is technological advancement, and a hike in road accidents is expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, according to the numbers given by the Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT) in 2018, about 20-30 million get injured or disabled in road accidents every year. The escalating accidental ratios and the need to have better aesthetics would propel market growth.
Furthermore, the rise in the geriatric population and upsurge in demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures over the traditional methods of surgical procedures are anticipated to fuel the industrial growth in the coming years. In addition, the surge in the initiatives taken by the government for awareness regarding such procedures and an increase in the spending capacity of an individual is expected to help the industry to gain traction in the near future.
Request a sample Report of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2764
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The global leaders are competing to innovate the products to have the largest share in the market. For instance, in December 2017, Think Surgical Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had granted clearance for it to market the TSolution One system for total knee replacement in the U.S. The robot had earlier received CE Marking, and surgeons have used it in more than 550 procedures in the Asia-Pacific and European markets.
- The competition in Robotic Surgery is very high due to the increase in the need for minimally invasive procedures. The companies now are making agreements for penetration in the market. For instance, In May 2018, Stereotaxis Inc. and Acutus Medical declared collaboration and signed an agreement to integrate the Niobe Magnetic Navigation System with Acutus Medical AcQMap, a High-Resolution Imaging and Mapping System. This technology integration helps the patient to allow better improvement of patient care and physician experience.
- In 2019, Stryker acquired Cardan Robotics and Mobius Imaging to spread its hands-on Orion robotics and navigation system for surgical and interventional radiology. The expansion of the companies to ensure better systems and accessories to be installed for Robotic Surgery is expected to fuel the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- According to the World Health Organization in 2019, it is observed that there were about 703 million people aged 65 years and above in the world in 2019 and is estimated to double to 1.5 billion by 2050. The increasing geriatric population would owe to push up the growth of Robotic Surgery, especially in the orthopedic segment of the application.
- According to the estimates given by the Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT) in 2018, about 20-30 million get injured or disabled in road accidents every year. The need for having better aesthetics and an increase in the spending capacity of the individuals will help the market to gain traction in the coming years.
Leading players in the Robotic Surgery Market market include
Intuitive Surgical, Stryker, Mazor Robotics, Smith Nephew, Hansen Medical, Renishaw, Transenterix, Think Surgical, Medtech, and Zimmer Biomet.
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Robotic System
- Instruments Accessories
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request a customized copy of the Robotic Surgery Market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2764
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Apheresis Equipment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/apheresis-equipment-market-expected-to-reach-usd-2-98-billion-by-2026-/
Immunomodulators Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/immunomodulators-market-growth-prospects-latest-trend-analysis-development-and-forecast-2027/
Foot And Mouth Disease (FMD) Vaccine Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/foot-and-mouth-disease-fmd-vaccine-market-analysis-statistics-revenue-and-trend-analysis-research-report-by-2026/
Fluorouracil Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/fluorouracil-market-size-share-industry-growth-trend-business-opportunities-challenges-drivers-and-restraint-research-report-by-2026/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370