Growing demand for lightweight materials in the aerospace industry, as well as high demand for new generation aircraft, are key factors driving market revenue growth
Europe High-Performance Alloys Market Size – USD 9.82 Billion in 2021, Growth – at a CAGR of 5.3%, Trends – Continous technological advancements by major players
The global Europe High-Performance Alloys Market size is expected to reach USD 15.64 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rise in demand for lightweight, corrosion-resistant, advanced and renewable metals with strong strength are some factors that drive the market revenue growth. Growing demand for value-added goods has led to increased competition for alloys. Industry is expected to expand in critical applications, including oil gas extraction, thermal processing, and petroleum, due to increased demand for alloys. Growth in the use of commercial gas turbine components in power generation is also expected to fuel demand.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1277
Top Companies: Allegheny Technologies Incorporated, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Haynes International, Inc., Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Outokumpu Oyj, Precision Castparts Corp., The Timken Company, VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation, Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co., Ltd., and Materion Corp.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Titanium segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Titanium is one of the most important raw materials for the aircraft industry in terms of raw material’s weight. It has a low density, is long-lasting, corrosion-resistant in seawater and air at high temperatures, and is non-toxic even when in contact with human skin. Titanium alloys are utilized in the manufacture of aircraft engines, shafts, blades, and airframes (landing gear, fasteners, and wing beams).
- Non-ferrous segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Europe High-Performance Alloys market over the forecast period, owing to its increased use in the automobile industry. The use of these materials in vehicles leads to weight reduction and improved fuel consumption. The superior ability to recycle the metals used in the alloys is expected to fuel the market revenue growth.
- Aerospace segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global Europe High-Performance Alloys market in 2020, owing to increased demand for high-performance materials in aircraft and rocket engines due to properties such as high strength, durability, and low weight. The aerospace industry has been quick to adopt initial engineering technology, resulting in the global proliferation of high-performance alloy markets.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest revenue share in the global Europe High-Performance Alloys market during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific is a hub for a variety of manufacturing activities, including aerospace and automotive manufacturing, infrastructure development, and so on. This necessitates the use of a significant amount of Europe High-Performance Alloys in these activities. One of the major factors driving the market revenue growth is the high demand from the aerospace and automotive industries. Also, rising chemical industry in the region is driving up demand for Europe High-Performance Alloys in the construction of infrastructure and some equipment.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1277
The global Europe High-Performance Alloys market is segmented into:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Platinum Group Metals
Alloy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Wrought Alloy
- Cast Alloy
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Oil Gas
- Electrical Electronics
- Industrial Gas Turbine
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1277
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Europe High-Performance Alloys Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/high-performance-alloys-market
Monopropylene Glycol Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/monopropylene-glycol-market
Photocatalyst Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/photocatalyst-market
Low Profile Additives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/low-profile-additives-market
Hexamethylenediamine Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hexamethylenediamine-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports