Reports and Data's Global Light-Cured Instant Adhesives Market research report is an in-depth investigation that provides an industry-wide overview of existing and emerging growth patterns, end-user analysis, and other key data that has been tested and validated by industry experts and professionals. The report examines the market in terms of importance, share, size, demand and supply, patterns, competitive landscape, industrial chain analysis, and other important factors. The report also provides a detailed outlook for the industry's driving and restraining forces, as well as micro and macroeconomic factors that are expected to influence its development.
Light-Cured Instant Adhesivess are strong and fast-acting adhesives with medical, industrial, and household applications, majorly with a composition of various esters of cyanoacrylic acid. The acryl groups in the resin, in presence of water, rapidly polymerises, forming long and strong chains. These adhesives are sometimes known as power glues instant glues, or superglues.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1288
Top Companies: H.B. Fuller, Henkel AG Company, Sika AG, 3M Company, Illinois Tool Works Incorporation (ITW), Toagosei Co., Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Bostik SA, Permabond LLC, Pidilite Industries Limited, Franklin International, Royal Adhesives Sealants, LLC, Masterbond, Lord Corporation, Delo Industrial Adhesives LLC, Parson Adhesives Inc., Loxeal Engineering Adhesives, Dymax Corporation, Chemence Limited, and Hernon Manufacturing, Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The growth of the cyanoacrylate adhesives is expected to dominate the segment throughout the forecast period. Cyanoacrylates are rapid curing, and high bonding strengths on plastic and rubber materials. The versatility of these adhesives makes them highly useful in all industries, for instance, in electronics for printed circuit board components and wires as wel as for disposable plastic medical devices in medical technology.
- Light curing cyanoacrylates are one of the newest and fastest growing adhesive technologies in the market. Light cure CAs perform similar to traditional Light-Cured Instant Adhesivess but with an added advantage of instant, tack-free cure when exposed to UV or visible light, since they do not require the use of solvent-borne accelerators to speed the cure process. Thus, they overcome blooming and reduce stress cracking on sensitive substrates such as acrylics and polycarbonate.
- Being the smallest molecule, methyls work best on rubber and metal parts while ethyls on plastic parts.
- Europe dominates the market, and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% in the coming years, due to the presence of some of the largest manufacturers and vendors in the region, such as, Henkel AG Co. KGaA, Bostik SA, KENT Europe, 3M, etc.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to have the highest CAGR of 7.5% for the market by 2028, followed by North America. Low labor cost, abundant raw material, and low tax rate makes China the leading country in the region, and emerging players including India, South Korea, and Singapore. Moreover, high standards of living, high per capita income, and environment friendly adhesives are contributing to the demand for the market over the forecast period.
- Growing automotive industry is driving the market in North America with second largest growth and CAGR of 6.0%. Latin America, and Middle East Africa markets are also growing at a significant rate, reason being economic growth development and application in electronics, medical, and transportation sector.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1288
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The global Light-Cured Instant Adhesives market is segmented into:
Chemical composition Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Cyanoacrylate Light-Cured Instant Adhesivess
- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Methyl Cyanoacrylate
- N-Butyl Cyanoacrylate
- 2 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate
- Epoxy-Based Light-Cured Instant Adhesivess
- Cold cure adhesives or two-part
- Heat cure adhesives or one-part
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
End uses Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Transportation Automotive
- Smooth surfaces
- Sporting Goods
- Oil Gas
- Signage Graphics
- Sporting Goods
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To read more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/instant-adhesive-market
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1288
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Industrial Adhesives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-adhesives-market
Marine Lubricants Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/marine-lubricants-market
Monoethylene Glycol Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/monoethylene-glycol-market
Hybrid Fabric Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-fabric-market
Hybrid Composites Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-composites-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports