Improving automotive coating applications, growing demands from the aerospace and transportation sectors, increasing use of paints and coatings, coupled with ongoing pigment-related advancements, are some of the factors that will drive the growth of the high-performance pigment industry.
Europe High-Performance Pigments Market Size – USD 5.14 Billion in 2019, Growth - CAGR of 4.6%, Trends – High demand from developing nations.
The global Europe High-Performance Pigments Market is forecast to reach USD 7.40 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Europe High-Performance Pigments (HPPS) are both organic and inorganic pigments with strong insolubility, heat resilience, color strength, temperature and light speed properties, fastness of bleeding and solvents, and low movement. Europe High-Performance Pigments are used in a wide range of outdoor applications, including signage, advertising, and decals. Also, these pigments are used in indoor applications such as floor and wall coverings and specialized labels printing inks such as retort labels, protective inks, metal decorating inks, color filters, and electrophotographic toners used in liquid crystal show. Growing demand for Europe High-Performance Pigments in automotive and industrial coatings, plastics, and cosmetics is a significant driving force in the growth of the Europe High-Performance Pigments industry. Besides, the strong demand for Europe High-Performance Pigments is driving market growth due to its wide variety of uses, outstanding efficiency, and relatively low environmental effects. Numerous RD efforts for the production of emerging high-performance pigment innovations such as nano-pigment technology are also driving the market growth.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3351
Top Companies: Merck Performance Materials, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd., Horsta Chemicals Zhuhai Co. Ltd., Vijay Chemical Industries, BASF SE, Voxco Pigments and Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Sun Chemical, DIC Corporation, Meghmani Pigments, and Heubach, among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Based on the product, inorganic pigment generated a revenue of USD 2.79 billion in 2019 and predicted to rise with a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period as they are usually metallic precipitated salts and not carbon-based, thereby witnessing strong demand marks emerging economies such as the Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- The automotive and transportation expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecasted period, owing to the rise of next-generation automobiles and the advancement of transportation networks globally.
- The coating application is the major contributor to the Europe High-Performance Pigments Market. The automotive transportation sectors of the Asia Pacific region are the major shareholder of the market and held around 47.2% of the market in the year 2019, owing to the increasing demand from various forms, typically, from the automotive coating followed by other industrial applications and decorative coatings.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for silane in 2019. Driving the market is the strong emphasis of the area on cost-effective and creative procedures being implemented in the industry. The Asia Pacific region held approximately 36% of the market, followed by North America, which contains around 29.1% market in the year 2019.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3351
The global Europe High-Performance Pigments market is segmented into:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive Transportation
- Construction Infrastructure
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3351
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Optical Coatings Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/optical-coatings-market
Inorganic Pigments Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/inorganic-pigments-market
Monoethylene Glycol Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/monoethylene-glycol-market
Hydrophobic Coatings Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrophobic-coatings-market
Industrial Floor Coating Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-floor-coating-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports